Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why NOW ...

After so many years, I finally ran out of excuses not to write down what I think I know about anything - or specifically : Do I really know anything at all about anything that is worth reading? Would there be anybody interested in reading it at all? What is the point of blogging if not for consumption?
After all, everything that I know is just a tiny microbial sized collection of universal knowledge ... I do not think that I have been blessed with new knowledge at all. Except that I have 'gathered' the knowledge from various sources, and then used it to develop a skill. And I have been actively selling this skill.

WHY NOW ...
Because after a hectic season, I just ran out of steam and had to have a triple heart bypass surgery on 10/20/08 which entitles me to a three month vacation. No more excuses not to blog now. So here goes. And of course my first entry will be on the operation.

No comments: